Hamburg Steinway C query

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:16:54 -0500

Bishop's University in Lennoxville QC has a C. They got it in 1985 and
it's a beautiful instrument. We have it in a small (200 seats)
auditorium. The piano has very nice crystal clear treble and very good
bass for a piano this size. If you wish to contact the University, the
person to speak to would be:

Jack Eby (chair), Bishop's University, (819)822-9600. His email is
jeby@ubishops.ca

If you ever get one, you'll love it.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC