Yamaha CFIII Voicing

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 17:49:10 EST

In a message dated 3/21/03 3:12:32 PM Central Standard Time, atodd@UH.EDU
writes:

> Man, that sounds like above and beyond the call of duty!!!!!! :-) I
>  wish I could get carpet on the floors of the piano major practice
>  rooms! But I'm not going to put it there! :-)
>

> Avery

The school paid for the lumber and the carpet and I had a student help me. I
"charged" the school time, in that I have taken a lot of time off for
personal business.
It was worth it to me, to get the piano to sound better. Perhaps if you can
convince the school it is for every one's benefit, you can do the same thing
with the practice rooms.

Wim