Concert Grand Trucks

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:40:34 -0600

List,

Does anyone have any suggestions on the best/easiest way to install
a 9' grand onto a grand truck? We're buying two for our 'D's in the
major hall here and I've never had to install one under that large
a piano. I could hire my movers to do them but if I could do it
myself (with help, of course) I'd rather not spend the money.

If someone could furnish me with a possible subject line, I'd also
be more than willing to search for this in the archives. Surely it's
been discussed in the last several years. :-)

Thanks for the help, either way.

Regards,
Avery