Concert Grand Trucks

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:54:55 -0600

Wim,

If I'm understanding Ed correctly, the entire piano is lifted just
enough for the truck to clear under the legs, then after removing
the casters, the legs are let down one by one. The truck is already
positioned under each leg with just a little clearance, hence the
arms have nowhere to go except the bottom of the leg. At least
that's my take on it. Correct me if I'm wrong, Ed.

Avery