Concert Grand Trucks

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:31:10 -0800

Just think of it as easily adjustable, upside down legs withour casters.  "Do not move piano while in this position or the gravity of the situation will become readily apparent."  My guess is it will work outside of Ed's shop as well.

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ed Sutton
  To: College and University Technicians
  Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 10:52 AM
  Subject: Re: Concert Grand Trucks

  Wim-
         Where I live, the gravity is straight down all day.
              Ed

    Wow. I might be willing to try to put a small grand on three jacks. But a concert grand? That would scare me. Too great a rist that the piano will shift. And besides, why spend $40 on three jacks, when one jack will do the job, but take a few minutes more.

    But, to each his own, I guess.

    Wim