Grand Trucks/pix

Thu, 08 May 2003 08:00:21 -0500

Jim,

At 08:29 5/8/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I don't know what format was used for those pictures of non-bowing-up grand
>trucks that were recently sent, but this computer saw them as multiple
>pages of pure jibberish.  It can read PSP and JPEG, so I don't know what
>the problem is.  There are probably other people out there who are haveig
>the same problem I am.  It might be nice to send that material in to the
>JOURNAL so we can all see what it is.  Thanks,
>Jim Ellis

Both Alan's and mine were .jpg. (JPEG)  Mine are direct from Sony Mavica
camera to 'puter via 3.5" - i.e. not edited in any way, so there _should_
be no problem.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Music Technician
Vox-(563)-387-1204 // Fax (563)-387-1076

- People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public. -Bryan White