front or back

Mary Smith marysmith@mail.utexas.edu
Thu, 04 Sep 2003 08:25:29 -0500

Oh, the subtlety of it all...It's rich to consider we work in a field where
such artistic matters can be debated. Remember that after-ring was
considered a virtue in harpsichords - and still is by many contemporary
makers. Now we can learn historical damping as well as historical
temperaments. Vive le difference!