front or back

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Fri, 05 Sep 2003 18:57:48 -0600

Fred,
    I think that application would be the key, there. The 20+ Ms and Ls we
sent up to Boston had doubles throughout the tenor. These instruments are
in practice rooms. Stop that ring as soon as you can kinda situation. I
prefer more subtle control for mid-size and home use, but have had
customers (more into pop or vocal accmp) that like a quick cut, even with a
little zing, or "zip", as Ron puts it. Drives me bonkers. When the "loud"
pedal is worn through, I don't even ask.

Later,
Guy