piano moving video

Clarence Zeches czeches@alltel.net
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 19:57:18 -0400

Alan & Elwood:

I do not have a video but I had a very difficule move this week from a =
2nd floor loft to our shop because of a broken water pipe.  I took =
several digital photos to send to the insurance company to show why I =
charged them so much, which I can email if you are interested.

Clarence Zeches, RPT
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Alan McCoy=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 12:39 PM
  Subject: RE: piano moving video

  Elwood,=20

  If you find one, please let me know.

  Alan
    -----Original Message-----
    From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of =
Elwood Doss, Jr.
    Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 12:17 PM
    To: College and University Technicians
    Subject: piano moving video

    Anyone know of a good piano moving video?  I'm looking for one to =
show to my work study students so they can see how to move grands and =
uprights.  For me, all aspects of moving pianos would be helpful, =
stairs, small hallways, etc.  Don't mind paying a nominal amount for =
one.
    Thanks,
    Joy!
    Elwood