damper lever ht.

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:26:21 -0400

Conrad-

Suppose you reversed the damper felts so the trichords were on the back.  As Roger
said, this would give more sensitive half pedal.  Lowering the tray as you
describe would make those half pedals happen in the "light" part of the pedal
stroke, leaving the front (flat) dampers in contact with the strings.  Sort of
like the old Broadwoods with flat dampers.
Does this make sense to anyone?

Ed Sutton