damper lever ht.

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 08:31:17 -0400

Well....when you get to the bichords.....that's when the experiment really starts!
Put a small wedge in the front, and two in the back?  Or three equally spaced?  A
flat in front would be pretty far out, but I did see it somewhere, 1920's vintage,
I think.
And if it doesn't work, you could restore some normalcy by re-regulating the
damper levers and tray.
It might get tried before the year is over!
Ed S.