piano look-see

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 09:17:37 -0600

Michelle,
    I kinda like the invoice/ticket books from PTG. They're pretty
complete, and very fast. Check marks for stuff that needs be done, and "X"
for stuff I did. Did I say they were fast? 2-part NCR paper, with plenty of
room on the book itself for indexing estimates and work orders and dating
their use on the top binder. Nice logo at the top, and a self-inking
stamper puts my info in the space intended. Looks very professional, and
fits in the tool bag.  Matter of fact, time to re-order.
If you don't want to order a book full, let me know and I'll mail you a
copy along with the button I haven't mailed yet. (whoops)

Best,
Guy N