Tuning Steinway Verticals

stranges@Oswego.EDU stranges@Oswego.EDU
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:43:58 -0400

Is this some kind of sick joke, bub??

:(

I have no magic wand tuning hammer-

For some reason the guy I replaced - Paul Kupelian- seemed to have
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO problem tuning these..

In fact many lefties have NOOOOOOOOO problem becasue of how the pin is
manipulated tuning in that direction.

PFFTT!!!

:(

Don't ask me... my tunings still sound worse than what was on the piano
beforehand- and I'm not ashamed to say so.

( We got a lake up here... I wonder if they float...I'll send you one that
way and you can find out for yourself..!!)

yes I'm bitter.

:(
Steinway 1098- if you add up the numbers 1-0-9-8 you'll get 18.
6-6-6 also ='s 18.

Which means- Steinway uprights are satanic.

:(

--On Tuesday, September 16, 2003 8:40 AM -0400 Ed Sutton