Tuning Steinway Verticals

Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:54:24 +0200

Basically sound advice. I never found these too awfully problematic either.
Took just a bit longer to get them to sit just where I want them. But I find
similiar tendancies in some other pianos. Key is always to just keep your cool
and remember you can tune. Getting frustrated at an instrument is always a
defeat... tho sometimes its easier to understand than other times.. to be
sure.. :)

Cheers
RicB