Michigan State U. Position still open

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 15:26:49 EDT

In a message dated 8/5/2004 8:48:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jtanner@mozart.sc.edu writes:

It's  fair, because if costs keep going up the way they have been, they
will  bankrupt the system when no one can pay for their services any
more.

This is on topic because this discussion is about how piano  technicians
are held hostage by our health care  system.

Jeff

 Hi Jeff
  I totally  agree with reform & share the held  captive idea. So what's the
answer? I believe it's to have legislator with a  back bone who can fight the
mega-bucks pharmaceutical COs.
 However I wouldn't want my business gutted of it's  ability to make profit
just cause someone thought I was too high. Competition is  what restrains &
moderates prices & the medical industry doesn't seem to  have enough to moderate
it's cost.
    I'll say we are talking 2 different things  but the comparison deserves
prudent thought. People don't have to have piano  service but they do need some
sort of sick care coverage that is  affordable.
   Regards
   Dale