A-430

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:58:41 -0500

Thanks, Lawrence. We have a dedication recital coming up for our new
Maene Fortepiano and Malcolm Bilson from Cornell is performing. In
answer to my question about whether it's capable of being tuned to
A-440, he said yes but said that most of the repertoire for that
music is usually performed at A-430.

He's asked to tune for his own recital but I at least wanted to get
it stable at 430. Yesterday it was app. A-415! Oops. :-)

Avery
University of Houston