A-430

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:06:30 -0400

No, no.  This entire job can be done much faster with a small jack from
auto zone.
Insert it between the pinblock and belly rail, and raise that pitch with a
few quick flips of your rachet wrench.
If you look at Mozart's music, you will see how seldom he used notes in the
octave below middle C, and when he did, they don't really matter, so that
is where you place it.
This method is extremely stable.  I never get call backs on it.
es