[CAUT]MSU open position

William Schneider schnei78@msu.edu
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 10:46:59 -0400

Hi folks

I thought, in case there is any confusion on the subject, that I'd mention
that Michigan State pays for transportation and accomodations for techs who
are interviewed for the open position here. It's taken me a while to get
this info, because everybody around here that knows about it had been on
vacation. Based on what I've been told, Brad Smith's hotel bill was paid
directly by the University, and we are awaiting reciepts from him for the
plane fare or an automotive mileage figure. (Brad, forgive me and correct me
if I've got any of this wrong.) Of course, expenses are paid only for the
technician. I believe Brad brought his family, so he will have paid their
expenses himself.

Bill Schneider