[CAUT]Boulder, Co tech?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:49:39 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/04 3:28:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
harvey@greenwood.net writes:

Hello  Don,

DM>  List,

DM> A customer of mine is relocating to Boulder, CO. Can  anyone gave me a
DM> recommendation for a technician? Reply privately if  you wish.

It looks like Don Shoffner  <mailto:shoffnerpiano@msn.com> is within
100 miles.

Of course,  in Colorado 100m may require going through Alabama as the
best route!  ;)

Worst case, if it's not his area, Don would be in a good position  to
make a local recommendation.

--
Regards,
Jim      mailto:harvey@greenwood.net

Hell, if the shortest way to Boulder is to go through Alabama, I might as
well do this, and see my son in the Springs on the way back.

Chris Finger, _cfinger@fingerpiano.com_ (mailto:cfinger@fingerpiano.com) , or
Richard  Capp, _capprj@msm.com_ (mailto:capprj@msm.com)  are two RPT's in
the Boulder area.

Wim