[CAUT] Registered Technician in Boulder

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:19:34 -0400

--------------070806020502070109090800
The following is a forwarded email from Mark Cramer.
-Phil

Hi Don,

I couldn't give higher recommendations than for Trevor Nelson, RPT.. current
chapter president.

Have had him assist both here at B.U., and in Banff at the Centre for the
Arts. His work is exceptional, but equally important, so are his people
skills.

Having said that, I taught a chapter technical there two years ago; Richard,
Dick, Jere, Hank, Barth... what a great bunch! I don't think your client can
miss in Boulder!!

I've pasted Trevor's contact info below. At very least, I'm sure he would
also give your client references for any of the RPT's in his chapter.

best regards,
Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

mailto:nelsontt@hotmail.com