[CAUT] Files Archive, was Web Page Member search

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 15:28:20 -0500

Yes, jpeg is the almost universal file type. I wasn't suggesting a way
to browse. I suppose I would click on one of the [ Date ] buttons, each
of which will display a month's worth of subject lines. Then click on
the message that looks interesting. Then inside the message click on
the address for the pictures which have been scrubbed from the message.
Lots of clicking this way. I said, "Sort of", to the question of
whether there was a way to browse.    :)

Kent