Electropiano (was Re: [CAUT] Yamaha CP-80..yup!)

Delwin D Fandrich fandrich@pianobuilders.com
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:21:49 -0800

A university I did work for purchased several of these labs. A total of 36
instruments, if I recall correctly. I installed them and serviced them. Before
tuning them for the first time I spent a bit of time with a blind tuner friend
of mine who taught me how to feel my way along. After tuning the first one,
albeit somewhat awkwardly, the rest were relatively easy. The most difficult
part was muting the things out. And going around to the back to pick up my
tuning hammer when I dropped it.

Del