[CAUT] RE:Bench re-upholstering

Wolfley, Eric (wolfleel) WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 13:14:04 -0500

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Porritt, David [mailto:dporritt@mail.smu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 12:47 PM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] (no subject)
=20
I have 2 old artist benches here that need recovering.  They are old =
Manual
Arts benches so I called GRK and they said they can't recover this old
style. =20
=20
Several years ago I got a card from a company that said they would =
recover
any bench.  I can't remember who that was.  I have a recollection of a
Germanic name starting with a "P" and they were in Wisconsin =
(Oshkosh?).
Does anybody know?  It's such a shame when a brain turns to mush.
=20
dave
=20
David M. Porritt, RPT