[CAUT] (no subject)

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 12:44:54 -0800

Dave,

We had 3 done locally a year or so ago. I called Jansen but as Conrad said
they only do their own. I=B9d give the local guys a B for the job they did.
But it beats what we had by a mile. I bet you can find an upholsterer in
Dallas who can do it.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Piano Technician

Eastern Washington University
119 Music Bldg
Cheney, WA 99004

(509) 359-4627
amccoy@mail.ewu.edu

From: "Porritt, David" <dporritt@mail.smu.edu>

Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 11:46:51 -0600
To: <caut@ptg.org>
Subject: [CAUT] (no subject)

I have 2 old artist benches here that need recovering.  They are old Manual
Arts benches so I called GRK and they said they can=B9t recover this old
style. =20
=20
Several years ago I got a card from a company that said they would recover
any bench.  I can=B9t remember who that was.  I have a recollection of a
Germanic name starting with a =B3P=B2 and they were in Wisconsin (Oshkosh?).
Does anybody know?  It=B9s such a shame when a brain turns to mush.
=20
dave
=20

David M. Porritt, RPT