[CAUT] Practice Room Piano Benches

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:27:09 +0100

Hi Joel

Do you mean round stools ?  If so, we discussed these, only the ones made
only of wood... big thick round wooden screw in the middle.  You know the
type I am sure.  I thought these were a perfect idea but the administration
and teachers wouldnt have them... grin... because they are round... go figure.

Cheers
RicB