[CAUT] Practice Room Piano Benches

Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:24:23 +0100

Hey there Donn :)

Seriously, I never thought of that. And there is some sense to your
point when you first mention it.  Tho I suppose one could overcome this
problem easily enough by squaring the seat a bit and providing some kind
of a locking mechanism to the swivel.  I wonder how many students and
teachers actually have that one worked out vs those who are just
following the beaten path.

In anycase... we arent buying any. I still like the idea of the Japanese
adjustable chairs.  We used them at the acadamy and they get beat to
death before they start with any real squeaking and squaking.

Tho I'd still like a picture of these <<stretcher>> benches.

Thanks and Cheers
RicB