[CAUT] Student fees

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:34:08 -0800

Hey folks,

I want to make the case to the powers that be here that it would be a good
idea to institute a student fee to fund piano maintenance and purchase. I'd
like to hear from others who have experience with this.

If you have student fees for these purposes:

1. How much is the fee? How much is allocated for piano maintenance? Piano
purchases?

2. Who pays the fee? Music majors only? Minors too? Ed majors?

Do you have any advice for me as I put my case together?  What other
questions should I be researching?

Thanks.

Alan