What does the moi feel like?

Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:14:53 +0100

Exactly.... we need a basic reference table that puts Stanwood
quantities into a useable perspective of inertia moments for various
combinations.... also... X amount of SW against R Ratio for Z amount of
Front Weight yields a basic relative total MOI of some amount on a scale
of for example 1 to 20. Point is,,, we dont really need exacting numbers
to describe the amounts of MOI in an action... we really need something
more on the lines of <<light, medium light, medium, medium heavy,
heavy>>. This could be integrated fairly easily into Stanwoods existing
system

Doing so would allow for Techs to build into an action rebuild various
amounts of <<inertial heavyness>> for differeing amounts of static
balance, Strike Weight levels, and Ratios.

All this done... it wouldnt be tooooo much of a stretch to find a method
for bringing action compliance into this figure, in the same general
sense.

RicB