What does the moi feel like?

John Hartman [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015] [link redacted at request of site owner - Jul 25, 2015]
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 14:05:41 -0500

Garret E. Traylor wrote:
> John,
> I got a good laugh and morning coffee up my nose after reading this... could
> you clarify this sentence?
> <I expect that we don't naturally feel the weight of inertia since we have
> gravity to help up asses the mass of objects when ever we need to. >

Garret,

Well I did say it was a speculation. I was trying to say that humans
don't have a natural sense of inertia. They do have a sense of weight
which in some cases helps to determine inertia. If we had evolved in a
weightless environment we probably would have a clearer idea of inertia.

John Hartman RPT

John Hartman Pianos
Rebuilding Steinway and Mason & Hamlin
Grand Pianos Since 1979