dilemma

Thu, 15 Jan 2004 17:44:03 +0100

Yep... and not only that the other 4 techs learned a lot as well... and
I made 3 really good new freinds out of the deal. To tell you the
truth... I almost look forward to the next time I get put into Wims
situation. The more I think back, the bigger of a "golden opportunity"
it seems this was for me.

Cheers
RicB