permission for use of Document

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:01:39 -0700

Done. BTW, it turns out Claud Kissman's email address changed slightly. Now
it's <Claud.Kissmann@austin.utexas.edu>. (Was
<Claud.Kissmann@cpfm.utexas.edu>). That probably explains the undeliverable
message (though my email managed to get forwarded automatically).
Regards,
Fred Sturm

--On Thursday, January 15, 2004 9:05 PM +0000 Don <pianotuna@accesscomm.ca>