George Winston contract

Tompiano@aol.com Tompiano@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:43:58 EST

Greg,
Good comments! Two years ago I was fortunate enough to fill in for Phil
Ramona and did a European tour with Ryuichi Sakamoto. Sakamoto does exactly what
you  were wishing for. A wonderful composer and great pianist who wrote the film
score for The Last Emperor, amongst other great works. He has become a big
hit around the world filling concert venues where ever he goes, basically
playing his own music.
 But I would have to agree...there is a tremendous void in the concert venues
for this type of thing.
Tom Servinsky