Bad News Good News

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 07:15:46 -0700

That is truly lousy news. I regularly send customers to Radio Shack, so
they can assess for themselves the need (or not) for a Dampp-Chaser system
or a room humidifier. Anyone know of another similarly accurate devise that
is fairly available to the public in a retail store?
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico

--On Thursday, January 29, 2004 2:29 PM -0500 Jeff Tanner