Bad News Good News

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 10:53:33 -0500

Radio Shack actually has 3 other "in-home" type models, but they are
not technician-case friendly.

One reason I think this is bad news is that supposedly, the sensors
lose their accuracy over time, so the units we carry need to be
replaced periodically.  We have access to units that Dampp-Chaser
sells, but the general public does not, unless we sell them.

Jeff