Bad News Good News

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:32:46 -0800

One of the office secretaries just gave me a FarmTek catalog to have a
look. (I'm always interested in what other professions have in the way
of catalogs.) Here is a link to their online catalog and some gauges:

https://www.farmtekcatalog.com/lg_display.cfm?page_number=273

You can get some things for your piano business and raise critters as
well. :-)

Don