last minute data and Humidifier Treatment question

Bdshull@aol.com Bdshull@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:03:37 -0400

Roger,

I am interested in the stands for both La Sierra University and for the Redlands Community Music Assn (Redlands Bowl).  I just remanuf. their "D" and have been selling them on this stand, they have asked for a specific quote.....

Problem is that the stand doesn't accomodate two buckets, does it?

BTW I need to send you the data logger (unless you just want me to bring it with me to Nashville).
Bill Shull