mini belts

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Sun, 2 May 2004 17:23:19 -0700

How's your English with all the sandpaper though...;-]

David I.

From: llafargue <llafargue@charter.net>
To: 'College and University Technicians' <caut@ptg.org>
Subject: RE: mini belts

Wim, just my experience.  I have one, but, I now slip wood under=
 the shanks of upright or block up tails on grands and use a ping=
 pong paddle to do the two side facets or rough initial stuff=
 with about 40-60 grit, then refine with strips.  This actually=
 faster for me.  I just never went back to the belt.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
985.72P.IANO