Categories - Paying examiners/Assoc. declassification

Mary Smith marysmith@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 28 May 2004 23:57:44 -0500

OK, Fred,

No, it wasn't Grayson County........it was even MORE obscure. But it would
be fun to find out how many lurkers are out there, so....I graduated from
the Pulsifer School in Newton, MA, in 1981 (also known as the ABC School of
Piano Tuning...I am not making this up). By the way, I had the distinction
of being in the LAST graduating class from this "extinguished" institution.
Anybody?....

Ha,
Mary

P.S. I agree with what Wim said about RPT being more for us than for our
clients. I also like Prop 12 from Lehigh Valley in the amended form......