[CAUT] Not to brag, but....

Mark Cramer Cramer@BrandonU.ca
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:45:32 -0500

Congratulations Wim!

I presumed your dilligent work would be noticed and appreciated, but what a
generously detailed and well deserved acknowledgement for you!

Made my day too, thanks for sharing.

best regards,
Mark Cramer,
Brandon University

  -----Original Message-----
  From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Wimblees@aol.com
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 11:23 AM
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Subject: [CAUT] Not to brag, but....

  This might be old hat for some of you, but I just got the performance
evaluation from the chairman of the SOM. In addition to getting mostly
superior ratings on almost everything, he included some personal comments.

  "Wim is very knowledgeable and well trained in his crafts. His work is
efficient and productive. He is highly self motivated, organized, and 'gets
the job done,' regardless of schedules and demands."
  "Wim is dependable, efficient, self motivated, and pleasant. He typically
goes 'beyond the call of duty' "
  "He is a valuable asset and contributing member of the music school."
  "His consistent and timely efforts for the music school are highly
appreciated. His general demeanor, and positive attitude are appreciate"

  After dealing with some of the other issues I've mentioned, it is nice to
know my work and presence here, at least by the chairman of the department,
is appreciated.

  It sure made my day.

  Wim
  Willem Blees, RPT