[CAUT] golf cart grand action transporter...

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 07:19:04 -0500

Sometime in the recent past, I believe someone posted a photo and/or
description of a grand action transporter based on a golf club pull-cart.
I have just dug such a cart out of my junk corner in the shop but, now that
I need it, have misplaced any reference to the above post or web URL.

It shouldn't be hard to design the needed modification myself but I
wouldn't mind taking another look at what someone else has done.

If this rings a bell with anyone, please e-mail me the info OFF-LIST as
there is way too much needless personal chatter on the list lately and I
have no wish to add thereto.

Regards,

Alan B. Crane,  RPT
School of Music