[CAUT] humidity control

Piano Forte Supply pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:18:45 -0700

These units, called Hydroceel, work by absorbing water (e.g. in your
bathtub) and then slowly giving off moisture to their surroundings.
They are also supposed to be able to dehumidify the air in times of high
humidity.  Kind of like a low tech  humidity control system.  They come
in two lengths: 50 cm and 1 m.
(For those of you monitoring the pianotech list, that would be 19.685
inches and 39.37 inches.)

I can supply these, but they are not listed on my web site.

Jurgen Goering
www.pianofortesupply.com