[CAUT] new technique OOF

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:36:59 -0600

Mabel

Hi all,
Yesterday while regulating JACK hight in the window, I found myself very =
fustrated having lost the majority of feeling in my fingers due to =
Gillian Barre. Tripping the jack and winking the hammer was so time =
consumming! As I was slowly checking my previous work there were several =
notes that would not repeat due to being set too tight. Then a light =
turned on, As I was working the idea of the laser was working in my =
head. No it was not the laser that I used but an LED light! The light is =
a snake type lamp with a small bulb but very bright. Using this little =
light enabled me to cast a shadow of the JACK in the window. The lamp =
head was laid flat on the keys at an angle that showed a slight whisper =
of  white wood of the window.. The parts were new so having to =
compensate for wear was not an issue and once through resulted in no =
balky notes. Try it you may like it.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com