[CAUT] Rep Lever Upstop 'cushion'

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:10:20 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/04 5:01:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
jonpage@comcast.net writes:

Either this e-mail is a week late, or you are way off into

another galaxy.

>It's only Monday here in Alabama. :)

Due to scheduling, I took Saturday off and worked Sunday.

So my 'work week' started Sunday.

That's why today feels like Tuesday.

Maybe tomorrow will feel like Twos-day, too.

Jon Page

You actually took a day off? How lucky can you get. I worked both Saturday
AND Sunday. (We had "From the TOP" here Sunday.) Today feels like Friday, and
I'm ready for the weekend.

Oh, well, I'm driving up to High Point on Wednesday for the NRCR seminar.
That will be a nice change of pace.

Wim