[CAUT] Touchweight, etc.

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:50:45 -0400

I agree, with the following caveat: as the friction increases, it gets
harder to get accurate up and down weight readings.  The work proceeds
faster and more accurately if I deal with friction as much as possible
first.

Don't worry, there will still be some irregularities of friction, no matter
how hard you work!

Ed S.