[CAUT] Titebond Molding & Trim Wood Glue

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:59:48 -0500

Titebond Molding & Trim Wood Glue

=20

David M. Porritt

dporritt@smu.edu

________________________________

From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Christopher Purdy
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 9:50 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: Re: [CAUT] Titebond Molding & Trim Wood Glue

=20

Sorry, I've been busy and not paying attention. What glue is this?=20

=20

Thanks,=20

Chris=20

=20

On Aug 12, 2005, at 10:31 AM, Chris Solliday wrote:=20

	=20

	David, I've been using this for a couple of years and been very
pleased with it. It makes a nice collar that is "virtually" drip free.
Easy to work with and does the job, my kind of people. Chris Solliday=20

		----- Original Message -----=20