[CAUT] Nossaman D

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 06:39:00 +1000

Hi Dave,

Was most interested to read your report on Ron N's remanufactured D.
I've been fortunate to receive a few images of the work in progress,
and was expecting big things from this project. Glad to hear your
review, and I look forward to hearing a recording of the instrument
when one becomes available.

Ron O.

--
OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY