[CAUT] Database

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:51:02 -0700

Hi folks,

FYI. Scott Thile has created a CAUT Resource page on the CAUT site
(http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/resource.htm). The first resource (of what I hope
will be many, diverse resources) that is free for the taking is a database
that I created for my use here at EWU in managing the inventory and my time.
This is a Filemaker 7 database. Once downloaded, you'll need to unzip the
files and then you'll need Filemaker 7 to use it. The companion Readme is a
separate file you can download and read that has some brief comments and
instructions about the database.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University