[CAUT] Database

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:49:57 -0500

At 09:51 AM 8/29/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>FYI. Scott Thile has created a CAUT Resource page on the CAUT site
>(http://www.ptg.org/caut.php/resource.htm). The first resource (of what I hope
>will be many, diverse resources) that is free for the taking is a database
>that I created for my use here at EWU in managing the inventory and my time.
>This is a Filemaker 7 database. Once downloaded, you'll need to unzip the
>files and then you'll need Filemaker 7 to use it. The companion Readme is a
>separate file you can download and read that has some brief comments and
>instructions about the database.
>
>Alan
>

>-- Alan McCoy, RPT
>Eastern Washington University
>amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
>509-359-4627

I hope Filemaker Pro will also do it.  I just requested that the IT guys
load it on my office 'puter.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.