[CAUT] Health insurance class as Rochester

Rick Florence Rick.Florence@asu.edu
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:34:35 -0700

List,

This is a post I will be making to Pianotech in response to a thread there.
I thought it may interest some of you as well,

Rick

List,

I thought this information might be of interest as you have discussed health
insurance recently.  This is one of the classes being offered at Rochester
by Tony Novak (the other is a tax and retirement strategy class)

Health Care options for Small Businesses, Tony Novak

Managing small business health benefits becomes more difficult each year.
Traditional health plans have become less attractive to small businesses.
This seminar focuses on strategies to get the most from alternate health
plans including consumer-driven health plans, health savings accounts,
health reimbursement accounts, self-insurance and PPO discount plans.

A brief bio of Tony Novak:

Tony Novak, MBA, MT, is an independent writer and accountant based in the
Philadelphia area.  He specializes in financial coaching for life
transitions.  He combines a comprehensive approach to strategic financial
planning along with fundamental asset and cash flow management techniques to
help build financial success.  He is known as a strong consumer advocate and
has authored hundreds of financial articles, including health insurance
alternatives and how they relate to overall financial health.

Masters in Taxation (MT), Villanova Law School, 1995 with a focus of study
in Compensation Planning.

Master in Business Administration (MBA), Temple University, 1885 with a
focus of study on Finance and Accounting, particularly those topics related
to portfolio management.

Hope to see you in Rochester,

Rick Florence
Institute Director

Rick Florence
Senior Piano Technician
Arizona State University, School of Music