[CAUT] h'chord regulation question

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:19:22 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2005 1:15:41 P.M. Central Standard Time,
custos3@comcast.net writes:

Wim,

This is a long shot, but there is a fellow in Salem,  Massachusetts who used
to work for Bill Dowd when he had his harpsichord shop  in South Boston - and
did a lot of service and maintenance on Dowd instruments  (for all I know -
still does...) His name is Don Angle, and here is all the  contact information I
can find for him:

Donald C. Angle

Israel

Just to let you know I contact Don, and he wrote back that he did not have
the part I need. But he remembered the h'chord. Very impressive.

Thanks for the advice.

Wim

PS. Are you going to need my help again with the hands on classes? I'm  ready
and willing to work.